Friday, March 4, 2011

Do I live in the past

This very unpleasant thought stuck me out of nowhere and I started to wonder if I actually live in the past. For those of you who don't know me, I have lived in about 8 cities, some may find it funny but, I have a best friend from each school I have attended, and yes, I am still in touch with them.

Now, the thing is each new place I go to, or each new face I meet, I see a reflection of something or someone I already knew! Like us geeks would say, they are these common patterns which just keep repeating themselves. Its freaky. Its like living your life in the same dimension all over again and again. Do I have a problem letting go? I don't know because there are these characters I don't even recollect and then there are some who just don't disappear no matter how hard I try.

However there are some patterns which are not matched afterall, thank God for small mercies, I do run into people who can't be boxed into any personality I knew before, but seriously, I am just 26 and I already feel I have met them all, well almost so to say.

I am not sure if I live in the past, present or future, I do know that observing people has always been my favorite hobby, and just for my sake, lets just say I am taking myself too seriously?

Have a great weekend !
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment