Friday, January 28, 2011

Are you attracted to someone?

Its insane, attraction I mean, how do two people get attracted to one another? Whats the science behind it? Is it the looks, the attitude, the aptitude, or just an amalgamation of all of those?

People ask me about my husband and me, how did we land up getting married to each other, its simple, we are opposites, I think of him as a Monk, calm, quiet, peaceful, not that impulsive, takes a lot to make him jump off his seat. He is like a rock, solid, like an anchor - unmoved by any strong currents.

Look at me, I am impulsive, dreamer, live each day at the time, there is nothing constant about anything I do, routine sucks for me, I laugh easily, cry with equal ease, I am self admitted Drama Queen..

So what brought us together? I wont call it fate, it was more than that, its that feeling which tells you that yes you can spend the rest of your life with the person, being yourself.

Well.. on a closing note, I hope there were a formula for this phenomenon called Attraction, but until some genius figures that one out, lets just say its magic, no one knows why, but yes, it very much exists!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment