Monday, January 3, 2011

Just a list of things I wouldn't tell u

Things I wouldn’t tell you

1.       I hate confrontations, even if I haven’t wronged, I would rather walk away then spend my time arguing, discussing or debating.
2.       I love blue, so much so that I have to instruct people from not letting me buy any blue color clothes or other stuff
3.       I want to be an artist of some sort, I want to touch lives in a way that only art can
4.       Clear night skies spike me, I can stare at the stars all night long
5.       I pray whenever I can, I thank whenever I can
6.       I do not regret any choice, good or bad, they help me learn
7.       I envy people who make friends easily, it takes me time
8.       I would rather do everything myself than ask
9.       I fear losing people I love
10.   I love walking in the rain, makes my day, anyday
11.   If I had to be an animal I would be a butterfly
12.   I am not a foodie, I eat to live & not live to eat
13.   Though I love my dessert, I will spend more time on dessert than main course
14.   I still shiver when I think of my first kiss, the memory still sends a chill down my spine
15.   I read till my eyes start watering
16.   If today is my last day, I wouldn’t mind
17.   If today is end of world, I will call everyone I know for a party at my place for a party
18.   I am a socializer, I love being with people.
19.   I do not flirt, but enjoy receiving attention
20.   I have to keep learning something new all the time, there is an insatiable thirst
21.   Of all the features, I love my eyes the most, they never lie
22.   Someone lied to me and broke my trust so bad, it took me years to regain trust in people
23.   I try to accept people the way they are, it’s too much of a pain to make them change
24.   My favorite flowers are lilies, yellow ones, they are so beautiful, so full of life
25.   I abhor strong smells, just can’t stand flower scents esp. rose and jasmine
26.   My idea of a perfect date is on a beach, clear skies with sparkling stars, slight breeze, a low level table, sitting on the floor, candle light, and sound of guitar.
27.   I find laughter infectious
28.   I love laughing at myself
29.   I feel at home at the bookstore

No comments:

Post a Comment